1. 2 Cups of Fat Free Milk
2. 2 tbsp Custard powder (follow directions from the box) / instant pudding mix
3. 2 tbsp of sugar (or to taste)
4. Fruits and Nuts(Pomegranate, pears, apples, grapes, bannanas, orange slices,nuts)
1. mix the custard in 1/4 cup of cold milk, bring the rest of the milk to boil.
2. Take the milk away from the heat add the custard mix and boil for a few more minutes
3. Cool, refrigerate, mix the fruits and serve
Tip: Seeding Pomegranate "834 Kitchen Quick Tips" (America's Test Kitchen)
Found this in today's Washington Post Food Section. I know the struggle with seeding a Pomegranate - splattering seeds and juice all over the kitchen. So the tip seemed interesting.
Cut the Pomegranate in half and place in a large bowl of cool water. Break the pieces apart underwater and separate the seeds. The seeds sink to the bottom and the pith and membrane float to the top. Sounds cool, will have to try it out.