Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Stream ...

The thing is - flowing water is soothing to the mind and soul and I am not immune to its charms. Just like watching rain, swimming fish and falling snow, flowing water keeps you engrossed for minutes together.





Creative types will certainly have their creative juices flowing when they are around such beauty. Me on the other hand am not that creative :(. I get my camera and try to capture the beauty. I am not always successful for the aforementioned reason.




If you look at the stream closely they will can sure tell you a story. Gurgling and flowing rapidly in the spring,placid and low in the summer and hardly moving in the winter I bet you can tell I like water, especially streams and rivers.



Hope you enjoyed the pictures!


Like what you are reading? Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate you taking the time.
Comments embedded with links, spam and in poor taste will not be published.