Monday, December 10, 2018

The Week That Was!



Streaming
Fat Sick and Nearly Dead

This is a documentary worth watching especially if you are trying to lose weight. Radical diets like the one advocated here is not for everyone. Diet and Exercise require dedication and consistency. Even if you are not trying to lose weight this is a good documentary to watch. Once I finished watching I was motivated to try the juicing diet but my motivation kind of waned once I started researching juicers. The diet that seems to be working for me is to stop eating carbohydrates by 5:00PM and eat only a salad with fruits for dinner and dinner is also done by 6:30PM at the latest. To avoid eating any after I simply brush my teeth.

Masala Trails with Sneha Nair

I love watching Indian cooking shows just for entertainment and of course cook some of those at a later time.


Shopping
Brandless.com
A friend pointed out this website. I haven't purchased anything from here but seems interesting.


Online
Slate Article on Indian Food Stores
I enjoyed reading this article because this is something that each of us identifies with. From traveling 15 miles or more to get to an Indian grocery store to having 3-4 just within 1 or 2 miles. While most Regular American Grocery stores carry a lot of the ethnic India foods, there is a certain pleasure in visiting an Indian grocery store isn't there?


Like what you are reading? Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate you taking the time.
Comments embedded with links, spam and in poor taste will not be published.