The other research that was interesting is this one - Link. There is always a nagging suspicion what all the pesticides and chemicals will do your body? Do you think that buying Organic is waste of money?
That is all the Food for Thought I have for today.
With that out of the way I will share with you the secret for soft paneer once it is cooked. I do not cook paneer regularly but maybe every couple of weeks or so. The kids seem to adore them. The other reason that is very easy to cook and it tastes good in a variety of ways. The only problem is that the paneer gets hard when it is cooked. The problem is easily solved with a quick trick.
|Cut the panner into desired shape. Saute them in a ghee .|
|Once the paneer is sauteed to your liking, heat a sauce pan of water till boiling and add to the paneer.|
|Drain from the water and add to the desired gravy.|
Depends on how you with the paneer without adding them to gravies. I like to saute them in butter till they are browned on all sides. It makes the paneer super tasty but it also removes the moisture and makes it hard. So what do you do?
Tip - For Soft Paneer when Cooked
No fail soft panner every time.
- Cut the paneer into your preferred shape.
- Heat a saute pan, add butter and roast the paneer till it browned on all sides. Turn off the heat.
- Heat a sauce pan with water and let it come to a boil.
- Pour the hot water over the roasted paneer. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from water when ready to add to the gravy.
Like what you are reading? Subscribe!