His fellow pilgrims a Dutch man, a Canadian woman and an Irish writer travel as a group along the picturesque trail. It is a comedy and some drama thrown in between. The transformations (or not) that they undergo along the trail but the real story is the path itself and the people and villages they see along the way.
I had read about the movie when it was released and found the movie while scrolling through the Amazon Prime offerings. If you are looking for a movie with some nice locations, fairly good acting and the whole family can watch this is a movie you might consider watching.
Now on to the recipe. If you like pomegranate this recipe is a must try. DH found this recipe on epicurous and I must say it was delicious. The recipe calls for 1/2 cup of oil we used about 1 tbsp and the mint leaves about couple of tbsp because that was all the fresh mint leaves we had on the plants.
Pomegranate Mint Relish
Preparation Time:15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 of a shallot minced
- 2 tbsp (or upto 1/4 cup) mint leaves chopped fine
- 1 tsp lime jest
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or kosher salt
- 1-2 tsp of freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together and gently toss. Let sit for at least 1/2 hour before serving or chill overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Like what you are reading? Subscribe!