While we are on the topic of watching, do you watch 'The Good Wife'? That and 'Last Resort' are two of my favorite shows. Any other interesting shows that any of you are watching? Now for the recipe, this is how DH makes it.
Curry flavored Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Cleaning the seeds Once the seeds are out of the pumpkin, run them under water in a colander and remove the pumpkin strings and pulp. Once clean spread them on a kitchen towel and let dry. Ingredients
- 1 cup of cleaned and dried pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp of sambhar powder or any curry powder
- salt to taste
- a sprinkle of oil or cooking spray
Note: 1. If you are not using an oven use a skillet to toast the seeds. No oil is required, add the seeds when the skillet is hot and roast till the seeds start to turn color.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. In the meantime mix together all of the ingredients so the oil and spices are coated on the seeds.
- Prepare a baking sheets lined with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Spread the seeds on the sheet so they are in single layer.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or till they start to acquire a slightly brown and toasted look. Let cool before transferring to a container.