When Vineela announced this month's JFI ingredient as Milk, I remember thinking I should be able to make the deadline, there is plenty of time. But when the deadline came I realized I had not come up with a recipe. This recipe kind of presented itself on the right day. I had few heads of cauliflower and it was raining and cloudy outside, perfect for a movie and some snack. The recipe my friend H mentioned when we were talking about cauliflowers came to mind. It is really fast and quick, a perfect snack.
Cauliflower Cheese Melt
1. 1 Cauliflower cut into bit size florets.
2. Pepper Jack Cheese grated (or any cheese that you prefer)
3. Sambhar Powder or Chilly powder
1. Bring a pot of water to boil,add salt and cauliflower florets and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Spread a baking sheet with oil spray and spread the florets.
3. Sprinkle the Sambhar powder and then Spread the cheese on the florets, so that all the florets have atleast a little bit of cheese.
4. Bake in a 350F oven for about 10 minutes, till the cheese melts and is gooey.
Serve hot. Real easy but tastes delicious.
This will be my entry for Vineela's JFI Milk Event.