Monday, November 19, 2018

The Week That Was!




Streaming
The Closer on Amazon Streaming


The thing about streaming media is that there is always something to watch, be it old TV shows, cooking shows. Last week when I had binge watched most of the shows I had to find something, after I had watched all the cooking shows that Prime had to offer and with DD2 having 2 early release days we were trying to figure a series we can watch together. That is when I remember occasionally catching reruns of 'The Closer' on TNT and remember liking it. So decided to watch this from Season 1. We are almost done with Season 1 and both of us liked it a lot. Kyra Sedgwick plays Deputy Police Chief Brenda Johnson and it is fun watching her. The good thing is several more seasons to go and our entertainment is set for the holidays :)

TV
Murphy Brown


I don't remember watching Murphy Brown in its first avatar from 1988-1998. I like watching the current one. It is a half hour of laughs that is fun to watch and it now on CBS on Thursdays.


Print
The Good Neighbor - The Life and Work of Fred Rogers

DD was a tiny tyke when we used to watch Mr. Rogers neighborhood on TV. Now she is a junior in college. She loved watching it and so did I when I caught the shows with her. The gentle voice of Mr.Rogers will soothe anybody. His gentleness is probably needed more than ever now. Once I finish the book I am reading, this is the next on the list.


Like what you are reading? Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate you taking the time.
Comments embedded with links, spam and in poor taste will not be published.