The end result was a surprisingly good. Not bad at all for a first attempt at cooking. She took pictures and asked me to post it on the blog. Hope all of you enjoy this tasty recipe with hints of sweet and sour taste.
Sweet Lemony CarrotsLike what you are reading? Subscribe!
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:15 minutes
Serves : 3-4
- 3 carrots peeled and cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 -3 tsp of butter
- 1/2 a lemon's worth of juice
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 cup of water
- Heat a sauce with the water and add the carrots. Boil for 8 minutes till the carrots are tender.
- Strain the carrots and put them back in the pan along with the lemon juice, sugar and butter.
- Put the flame and stir for about 5-6 minutes till the sugar is glazed on to the carrots.